International Student Trips Powered By Discovery Education
Daniel's China Adventure

Getting ready

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So this trip is about 10 days away and I havent packed at all. I'm really looking forward to this trip but not so much the plane flight. I have been on flights this long and its not that appealing. Some ways I will keep myself busy is reading. Plane flights are always fun because I can catch up on my reading. I will have to do some major packing in the next couple of days to prepare for this great adventure.

1 comments:

RJ Stangherlin said...

Hi nao, Daniel,

I'm hoping that you will be posting to this blog and telling us about your travels. Please add photos as well. Looking forward to following your posts.

Post a Comment

Essential Programs Details

Duration 15 days
When August 4th - 18th, 2009
Focus History/Culture
Martial Arts
Modern/Ancient Architecture